Monday, February 16, 2015

Menu Plan Monday

There are times when I am really good at planning my meals and then there are times that I want nothing to do with dinner or grocery shopping. Hopefully starting this will keep me more on top of it.

Monday - Chorizo Chili - This is a Batman special and it means I don't have to cook! He is actually cooking as we speak and boy does it smell good.

Tuesday - Pizza - Kids don't have school due to snow so I will probably have some extra littles tomorrow. I will be exhausted by the end of the day so I am going to be lazy.

Wednesday - White Bean and Chicken Chili - Yea, we are doing Chili two days this week but that is what I have.

Thursday - Pepper Crusted Pork Tenderloin and Root Vegetables

Friday - Meal out of the Freezer

Saturday - Buffalo Chicken, Green Bean Fries, Sweet Potato Tots

Sunday - YOYO (your on your own)


No comments:

Post a Comment